Store Hours: Mon - Fri: 9am - 9pm | Sat: 9am-7pm | Sun: Closed
- Vinyl Saying
- Unfinished Frame, 4×6
- Collage Pauge
- Foam Brush
- Patterned Paper
- Two Eye Screws
- Needle Nose Pliers
- Watch Supplies: (or premade watch)
- Watch Face
- Clear Beading Line
- Watch Clasp
- Trace your frame into the patterned paper. Cut out.
- Brush Collage Pauge onto the frame and place your cut patterned paper onto the frame. Allow to dry.
- Apply your vinyl saying to the top of the frame.
- On the right-side of the frame screw in the eye screws the distance they will need to be to hold your watch at width.
- Use the needle nose pliers to open the eye part of your screw and hook your watch onto the eye hooks. You can either close the eye screws back up to hold your watch more permanently on the frame or you can twist the screws so the openings are facing towards the top of the frame and the bottom of the frame to simply hold the watch in place.