Store Hours: Mon - Fri: 9am - 9pm | Sat: 9am-7pm | Sun: Closed
- Unfinished Wood Easter Eggs
Acrylic Paint and Paint Brush
- Googly Eyes
- Pipe Cleaners (for ears)
- Feathers (for birds, and for skunk tail)
- Small Wood Knobs (for noses)
- Orange Paper (cut into
triangles for bird beaks)
- Fishing Line (for whiskers)
- Pom Poms (for sheep)
- Glitter (for bird wings or for plain glittered wings)
- Ultra Fine Black Marker (for drawing mouths)
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue
- Paint your eggs desired colors. Let dry.
- For the whiskered animals, paint the wood knobs and glue the whiskers on the back side of the knob before gluing it onto the eggs.
- For the ears bend and shape the pipe cleaners into desired shape, then glue it onto the egg.
- Glue on all the animals eyes, ears, feathers, noses, etc.
- Use the marker to draw on mouths, and noses where needed.
- For glittered eggs paint the egg with glue then roll in the glitter. You may have to do sections at a time so that you can work on the next section after the previous section has dried so you can touch it with your hands and not ruin the glitter.