Store Hours: Mon - Fri: 9am - 9pm | Sat: 9am-7pm | Sun: Closed
- Unfinished Wood Pinwheel
- Acrylic Paint (in various colors)
- Paint Brush
- Curling Ribbon
- Paint Pens (for dots)
- Rhinestone Sticker Strip
- Paint your pinwheel desired colors. Let dry
- Apply the sticker rhinestones down the center of alternating blades.
- Paint dots on alternating blades of the pinwheel (that don’t have the rhinestones on them) using the paint pen. Let dry.
- Tie strands of the ribbon from the base of the pinwheel. Curl the ribbon by running it over the edge of scissors.
Optional: Put your pinwheel on display by sticking it in a flower pot filled with floral foam and either rocks or moss on top of the foam.